Exam Description HP0-Y52
For testing the skills and knowledge on basic switching and routing technologies that include VLANs, spanning tree protocols, link aggregation, basic static and dynamic routing, and 802.11 standards this exam is designed. It validates the expertise to implement these technologies on HP0-Y52 HP HPE networking products. A professional who has at least six months experience with small to medium enterprise level network deployments. It offers the knowledge of wired technologies used in edge and simple core environments. The exam content is based on 60 Multiple choice (single response), scenario based, Matching, Multiple choice (multiple responses) and Multiple choice (single response). The duration of the exam is 1 hour and 55 minutes. It is conducted in English, Japanese, Korean. The passing score in the exam is 67%.
Exam HP0-Y52 HP Topics
- Manage, monitor, administer, and operate HPE Networking solutions. 10%
- Use best practices to perform network management.
- Perform administrative tasks such as moves, adds, changes, deletions, and password resets for managed devices.
- Tune, optimize, and upgrade HPE Networking solutions. 6%
- Optimize Layer 2 and Layer 3 infrastructures with the use of broadcast domain reduction, VLANs, and IRF.
- Install, configure, set up, and validate HPE Networking solutions. 39%
- Configure basic features on HPE switches such as initial settings and management access.
- Configure Layer 2 technologies such as RSTP and MSTP, link aggregation, and VLANs on HPE switches.
- Configure basic IP routing with static routes or OSPF on HPE switches.
- Configure the management software and manage configuration files on HPE switches.
- Validate the installed solution via debug technology, logging, and show and display commands.
- Identify, describe, and differentiate the functions and features of HPE Networking products and solutions. 13%
- Identify, describe, and apply foundational networking architectures and technologies. 32%