For testing the skills and knowledge on basic switching and routing technologies that include VLANs, spanning tree protocols, link aggregation, basic static and dynamic routing, and 802.11 standards this HP HP0-Y52 exam is designed. It validates the expertise to implement these technologies on HPE networking products. A professional who has at least six months experience with small to medium enterprise level network deployments. It offers the knowledge of wired technologies used in edge and simple core environments. The exam content is based on 60 Multiple choice (single response), scenario based, Matching, Multiple choice (multiple responses) and Multiple choice (single response). The duration of the exam is 1 hour and 55 minutes. It is conducted in English, Japanese, Korean. The passing score in the exam is 67%.
Exam HP HP0-Y52 Topics
1. Manage, monitor, administer, and operate HPE Networking solutions. 10% Use best practices to perform network management. Perform administrative tasks such as moves, adds, changes, deletions, and password resets for managed devices.
2. Tune, optimize, and upgrade HPE Networking solutions. 6% Optimize Layer 2 and Layer 3 infrastructures with the use of broadcast domain reduction, VLANs, and IRF.
3. Install, configure, set up, and validate HPE Networking solutions. 39%
- Configure basic features on HPE switches such as initial settings and management access.
- Configure Layer 2 technologies such as RSTP and MSTP, link aggregation, and VLANs on HPE switches.
- Configure basic IP routing with static routes or OSPF on HPE switches.
- Configure the management software and manage configuration files on HPE switches.
- Validate the installed solution via debug technology, logging, and show and display commands.4. Identify, describe, and differentiate the functions and features of HPE Networking products and solutions. 13%
5. Identify, describe, and apply foundational networking architectures and technologies. 32%
The HP0-Y52 and HP2-Z37 exams accept discontinued questions on HP wireless networks and Multi-Service Mobility admission credibility (MSM APs) declared in Affiliate 11 of this abstraction guide. The wireless objectives and questions 41-44 that are featured in the HP0-Y52 Practice Test affiliate no best apply.
There has been an amend in the use of Augmented Reality. The name of the MyExpertOne app referenced in the adviser has been afflicted to My Learning HPE. To appearance this agenda content, you now charge to download the My Learning HPE app, from the Play Store/App Store, accessible the app, and again point the viewfinder at the folio wherever you see the HP ExpertOne figure displayed.